What is ArcticHub?
The hub is a resource, which is designed to:
- connect the Arctic observing communities, funders, and governance organizations;
- provide a forum for an exchange of ideas and best practices for an informed observing network strategy;
- increase awareness about Arctic observing activity for enhanced coordination and cooperation; and
- develop an integrated network concept through community participation.
- Create your own account. It's free and will give you access to our resources and other features.
- Create your own private user group and collaborate privately with students and colleagues that you invite.
- Become a contributor by uploading your own presentations and simulation tools for others to share.
- Ask a question in our community forum, and let the community help you out.